First Spiritualist Temple of East Aurora
At the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of the year 1911, the First Spiritualist Society of East Aurora formally dedicated its church on Temple Place.The congregation, however, traces its roots in the village to the 1860s.
Please join us! We are located at 29 Temple Place, East Aurora. CLICK HERE for directions.